- Follows a unidirectional data flow.
- It is possible to build a UI on most of the devices.
- React is powered with several components like — own logic, access, and controls.
- Easily readable and understandable app code.
- The two-way binding feature helps in administering the synchronization between the model and DOM.
- Offers built-in directives.
- Covers a lot of built-in features with less code framework.
- Easy to understand and evaluate the app-building structure.
- Offers HTML templates.
- Uses virtual DOM.
- Has a lot of components that allow building custom elements,
- The data binding features enable changing styles, assigning values in HTML attributes, setting classes, and more.
The framework got into existence in 2015 and is quite popular in developing single-page applications. It is a highly flexible and adaptable framework that follows MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture pattern that works well with both web and mobile platforms. EmberJS considers CSS and HTML as fundamental of the development model. The framework provides an in-built testing environment, separate data layers, templates, and various features and functionalities.
- Uses HTML and CSS as the core for development models.
- It helps to automatically update the model using templates.
- To debug the Ember apps, the inspector tool is used.
- Provides full-stack features for web app development.
- The reusability of code allows the same code for development on mobile and web platforms.
- Comes with an in-built live reloading option that automatically refreshes the active web page without reloading the entire web page.
In case you are seeking any professional help, then contact our expert team of developers to get the right fit solutions for your business.